Coral login problem

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 11 14:48:34 PDT 2003

John and Mike,

It appears from the logs in /home/User/nokulan that he has had this
problem periodically starting November 20.  The JVM crashes with an
unexpected exception in native code outside the VM, usually in an X11
library.  Most recently in /usr/dt/lib/libXm.so.4.  Perhaps he's doing
something wierd with Xwindows?   I don't think it's our recent patches
cause he ran fine at 11:15am this morning.  Could be hard to find.

Bill