Coral login problem

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 11 15:30:38 PDT 2003

Thanks for looking into this.  I asked if he was doing something on snf
other than Coral, and he said no, but I'm not sure he understood me (little
bit of a language thing.)  Is he OK to go again or can he do something on
his own to fix this?  (i.e., what do I tell him?  I think, but am not sure
-- that communication thing -- that he is leaving for SB very soon, and
wanted to be able to get as much processing in as possible.)

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu