Coral login problem

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 11 16:26:06 PDT 2003

Hi Bill --

Thanks!  I did ask if he was running anything else other than Coral.  He
says he was checking Netscape email -- but it shouldn't be a problem doing
that...  and running nothing else other than Coral.  Anything I can tell
him?   (I've enabled the P5000 for him, but don't know what he'll do
off-shift.)

Mary

Oops.  I just had a chat with him again and showed him your email -- he says
that today is the very first time he's experienced this problem...

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu