[Fwd: Two minor issues in lab]

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 11 16:41:57 PDT 2004

Hello Coral development team --

I'm presuming that Scott means the SUN station, when he refers to a bad
keyboard...  Do you have extra keyboards?  By the way, do you take
complaints about mice and monitors as well?  (There have been several
complaints about sticky mice...)

Sorry...  If there are spares, we can swamp them out...

Mary