FW: Problem with running Coral

Kevin Maher kevin.maher at memx.com
Wed Jan 14 13:33:02 PST 2004

i'm a new labmamber as of Monday. Yesterday I attempted to access coral for
the first time. I was using the terminals outside the snf cleanroom entry. I
could log on with my username and password. A small box appeared saying that
coral was being loaded. The box disappeared, but coral was not there. This
happened every time I tried access (about 5 times). Also, I attempted to
change my password, but on the second change my username was displayed
incorrectly and was rejected. My logon was not changed.

This is the best email address for me. My cell is: 650-400-6838.

Kevin Maher