equipment list emails

Mary Tang mtang at
Tue Jan 20 21:51:39 PST 2004

Hi Jawad --

I'm afraid I don't know, but have forwarded your message to the Coral
Development Team who should be able to help you.  Let us know if you
continue to have problems (you can, as I'm sure you know, check against
the email archives linked on the website, to see if you've been missing
any messages you think you should have received.)