how 'bout this for a new trial Raith-signup policy? (relatively short email)

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jan 27 14:37:46 PST 2004

Greetings ALL:

Good comments coming in from everyone!  Don't be shy!
This is one proposal we should continue to consider -- but my concern is
that it may negatively impact a larger number of users than the 10 hour/
7 day rolling period idea.

If the limits and system is working well -- everyone should be able to
get access to the system in a reasonable time period.  (7 - 10 days is
my expectation)

old idea 2 (james makes reservations when coral is full) ... WILL NOT
FLY! Read:" I don't do reservations..."

 >> James- how hard would it be  make the two week change?
I do not know... I cc'd the coral group so we can determine if this is
easy or not to add...

We will all decide this issue at the EBEAM Town Meeting February if we
can reach consensus.

Those whom have not contributed their new ideas to this discussion are
invited to do so before February 2.

Thank you!

James Conway