Coral Terminal by evbond

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 29 12:15:50 PST 2004

Mary:

EV Bond Coral monitor replaced and dead one sent to Tony for disposal.

I do need to send a bit of a grupmy-gram to "Team Litho" ... this terminal was
plugged into one of the red life safety outlets.  On the opposite side of the
same fingerwall, both red outlets are in use by a Coral monitor an who knows what.

While I would be the first the claim that Coral is an important part of our
facility, I believe that it is a misuse of the red emergency generator outlets
and was likely largely a matter of laziness in terms of getting an extension
cord and powering this from the normal AC outlets.