Internet explorer installation in clean-room

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 20 12:04:05 PDT 2004

Hi Umberto --

I'm afraid I don't know how to answer this, but am redirecting your
question to someone who can.   John Shott, who is our associate
director, also oversees the computing resources at SNF.  Questions like
this can be directed to him and the people in his group
("coral at snf.stanford.edu").

Hope this helps.

Mary

--