Internet explorer installation in clean-room

Mary Tang mtang at
Tue Jul 20 12:04:05 PDT 2004

Hi Umberto --

I'm afraid I don't know how to answer this, but am redirecting your
question to someone who can.   John Shott, who is our associate
director, also oversees the computing resources at SNF.  Questions like
this can be directed to him and the people in his group
("coral at").

Hope this helps.

Umberto Ulmanella wrote:

> Good morning Mary,
> I have a question regarding the installation of Internet Explorer in
> the computers in the clean-room. Specifically, the web browser
> installed in those computers is not recognized by the our company's
> system, therefore we cannot check e-mails and do other operations. I
> was wondering if it is ok for us to install Internet Explorer on those
> computers, or whom should we ask. As you may understand, it is a major
> problem for us to be isolated from the company for a whole day while
> working in the clean room.
> Thanks,
> Umberto Ulmanella

Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.