[Fwd: RE: Slow Coral...]

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 28 06:59:22 PDT 2004

Hi guys --

I just received several inquiries from labmembers asking how to check
and then kill extra processes (I didn't leave instructions on the
labmembers at snf note -- it is good to know that people do seem to care!)
Jeff sent this along, which seems good to me, and seems like would be
good to send out to labmembers -- but I wanted to check with you first.
If it meets with your approval, I'd like to send it out (unless you are
planning to send one out...)  Please let me know --

Thanks,

Mary