Ignacio Zuleta

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Mar 21 11:56:54 PST 2004

Hi Maureen/Jane --

Do either/both of you have authorization to do this?  I don't know for certain which
is his default project, but would guess that it is the BioSpect one (I take it that
since he is authorized to charge to either account, both will appear on the pull-down
screen when he enables equipment, so he can choose which one he wants the charges to
go to, is that correct?)

Thanks,

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu