changing default project

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Mar 21 23:11:32 PST 2004

Mary,

Although the staff is probably not aware of this, all staff are able
to change the default project.  It can be changed by updating the member
in the resource client.  I believe that once I have completed my current
assignment which is adding the ability to set reservation and other policies
that we will be able to restrict this to administrative staff only.

Bill