Software

Kevin Brady kevin.brady at nist.gov
Fri May 14 06:29:21 PDT 2004

    Greetings,

     My name is Kevin Brady, I work in the Semiconductor Electronics
Division at NIST. We are bringing on-line a
     new Clean-Room Facility and are looking for software to do what I
believe your Coral Software does. A few
    of us visited Cornell University's facility, where they were running
your software, and seemed happy with it.
     Is the software freely available? Can it be modified? Is there a
contact I can call?

                    Many Thanks,

                                 Kevin Brady

--