Software

Kevin Brady kevin.brady at nist.gov
Fri May 14 12:00:36 PDT 2004

   John,

   I talked to the guys that actually went to Cornell, they are not
running it, just said they were
   getting it, sorry for the confusion.  As I said, we are opening a
clean room and need software
   to do exactly what yours does. I lead a group that does alot of
Web/Perl/Java/Db programming and
   were were going to build something to use from scratch. When I heard
of your software, I thought
   we could hit the ground runnign and jsut modify what you have for our
purposes. We are a
   government lab (Our Director, Dr. Bement, is also now acting director
of NSF), and are
   non-profit, and are trying to save money by developing it ourselves,
as you said, there is nothing
   out there to buy. We are pretty good, and woudl be willing to try to
get your software up and running
   to look at here, we may be able to help with making the distribution
easy to install, we distribute tools
   that auto install. Would it be possible to get the software to try it
out?

                     Kevin Brady

--
Kevin Brady, Group Leader