mozilla access question

Spotworthy at aol.com Spotworthy at aol.com
Tue May 25 10:44:16 PDT 2004

I am having trouble getting mozilla to run.  My user profile, lindaw, is supposedly in use. I don't know how to kill it. I have been using a default user profile, but today that one said it was unable to open because it is in use.  I specifically exited out of mozilla by closing the window, before exiting out of coral yesterday.  Any tips on how I can find these open profiles and close them?  I am not unix friendly, so simple is best.  Thanks in advance.

LindaW