Remote coral download

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 26 12:28:24 PST 2005

Tariq:

Yes, you need to trust them too ... the Legion of the Bouncy Castle
(http://www.bouncycastle.org), despite their funny name, provides the
library that we use to encrypt and decrypt your remote coral login name
and password.  So, while Java Web Start warns against installing that
package ... they warn against installing ALL packages ... you need to
accept it in order for Remote Coral to run.

Good luck,

John