Coral very slow to non-responsive

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 5 14:41:15 PDT 2005

Jim:

Did you possible have an old coral client that was running locally ...
from sometime last week?  And, when you first tried remote coral, did it
try to run what it already had in its cache?

We released a new version of Coral what is incompatible with old
versions ... and, if that is what was running, they would have appeared
to be brain dead.

It looks as if you recently successfully logged into remote coral ....
did it download a fresh version prior to that success?

Let me know if you still seem to be having problems.