connection to ebeam

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 7 13:00:00 PDT 2005

Paul,

I no longer have access to shades.  It's been years since I've looked at
that machine.  It was in really bad shape then, and it's probably gotten
worse.  I understand that James Conway has been taking care of shades
for the last couple of years.  I'll check with John to see if ITSS has
assumed responsiblity for the CAD platforms.  I wish I could be more helpful.

Bill