connection to ebeam

John D Shott shott at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 7 19:37:31 PDT 2005

Paul:

I suggest that you start with Jason Conroy ... no more than a week or so
ago, shades was hacked in some fashion and it was determined that shades
should be moved to the "shadow" network ... which, I thought supposedly
only gave it access to stanford machines.  While I would have thought that
this wouldn't have affected the ability to get from shades to hitachi, the
move of the network connection coupled with the fact that machine had been
recently hacked (I can't remember what happened), makes me think that Jason
Conroy is your best first contact.  While I'm not 100% certain, I think taht
he is jconroy at teargarden.stanford.edu.

Good luck,