SNF Lab Bins

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Sep 16 06:35:36 PDT 2005

Hi Mark --

No idea.  I've been using it without problems with the XP firewall on,
so I don't think it's our server (and am using it now).  Have you used
remote coral in the past, say, 9 months or so?  If not, I think there
was a new Java version that was instituted about that time...  Barring
that, I would have to refer you to the Coral guys, whom I've cc'ed on this.

Let me know if there's anything else I can not really help you with --

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility