Coral not displaying enabled user

Eric Perozziello eap at gloworm.Stanford.EDU
Thu Apr 27 18:00:31 PDT 2006

Hi John and Bill,

I've seen this in the past, but I thought I would let you
know, now that I have more details:

I enabled stsetch at about 17:30 today.  It didn't show
up on coral, but when I went over to the machine, the
green light was "ON".    I went ahead and started
etching.

Sometime later, user FOXPP saw it wasn't enabled
(according to coral, anyway).  She went ahead and
enabled.  Coral let her enable, and did NOT give
her the "Already enabled by ericp, are you sure"
box.

When I checked coral, it still showed noone enabled on
it.  Exiting Coral and re-loading it then displays the
user.

I hope this level of detail is enough to help.  Maybe
the logs will clear up what is happening.

I've seen this problem before, but the problem goes away
and then re-appears.

Thanks,
-Eric