Coral not displaying enabled user

Eric Perozziello eap at gloworm.Stanford.EDU
Fri Apr 28 00:01:10 PDT 2006

Thanks John and Bill,

It's not a big deal, it's just that people need to be aware of
it because they think you're not using/done using something,
and then try to jump in.

Re-starting Coral seems to update everything just fine.

Thanks,
-Eric