Remote CORAL access

Kurt Han Peek kurtpeek at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 7 14:47:34 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm a new lab member working for the KGB group and would like to install
remote coral. I followed all the instructions (creating a remote password
at the lab, downloading Java runtime environment, and following the link on
the SNF website), but I keep getting an error that my password is incorrect.

I heard something about the password having to contain both letters and
numbers in the first couple of digits, and changed the remote password to
fulfill this requirement. However, it still didn't work.

Could you perhaps tell me what the problem is? Perhaps you'll need my
username: kurtpeek. Thanks!

Cheers,
Kurt