shrink Republican Party

Joseph Mooney xele at hfbanners.com
Sat Aug 19 08:47:00 PDT 2006

What youcreate does most certainly go out; but remember; not unobstructedly. Get rid of any idea of Let there be stuff.
I can I t see why somebody cant helpTheres something Ive got to do first before I can get help. This has to do with the difference between our way ofmastering a subject and theirs.
This is our crucial moment of struggleright now. But after all theres your realstructure that has to carry all the unnecessary stuff. It would have to be very carefully handled-a terrible power! You have to use written symbols of the brain for that. Ittakes generations to develop new respectable symbols. I wonder what I thought I was here for, anyway!
All I know is that the body is like ayappy little dog, very insistent about itself.
They said: go ahead and make some sort ofplan about it, no matter how poor to start with. And exactly the same is true of the more complete contact we have beentalking about.
They succeed now and then, and are veryspectacular, but they have awful failures to nullify them.
WILLARD: Yes;but expressed in terms of your substance rather than mine. Whenever a thing is desired enough tocause an outgoing of determination, automatic action begins.
You have to use written symbols of the brain for that. But we do it,mostly, without either due thought or skill. It wasnt aninteresting thing to do; but I had to start somewhere.
Too important to get this wrong You cant just sit back andget labor to do it But youd have to! Bettysapproach to this idea was by the usual roundabout method of symbolicexperiences. You think we are all-powerful, they told us again, but we are not.
I dont wonder they are anxious to come back and tell us. Haphazard and rule of thumb would not do.
We seem to have to play little games like that.
Then another interim of perhapsten minutes. Too important to get this wrong You cant just sit back andget labor to do it But youd have to!
Leave it in soak and keep it flexible, and we can go on.
It will be a terriblestate, suffering, discouragement, blackness if you delay.
That is the crux of the whole difficulty.
But how you do toil spiritually: and if youdont toil; youre no good. It wasnt aninteresting thing to do; but I had to start somewhere.
Ive got to find out about that, it is BIG! I always get back into those smothery things. We couldhave assisted with so much more intelligence.
It isanalogous to physical toil Worlds are all built that way, physical andspiritual.