jacket part

Cornelius Morales lay at greenscapeonline.com
Sun Aug 20 02:06:14 PDT 2006

Thats hard work for anybody that isnt usedto it.
Honestly, Ihate to say it, but dont you think it was a little thoughtless ofyou? I guess Ben Franklin andVoltaire and Dickens must have known something! With suspicious sweetness, Sara commented, Oh, Father! Father, you wouldnt think I was too rude .
But Dad and Mother, theres anotherpoint to this announcement that I dont want you to forget.
And if its a son, and Ive got a goodstrong hunch it will be, Im going to name him .
This fact Fredconveyed to Hazel, who protested:Why, you absolute pirate! That will do, Bell, and if it werent for your condition .
Shes like lard; just plays to win,while your daughter has so much fire and gracefulness . The needfor sleep is kind of a superstition.
Golly, Ben Bogey is twice as hard on me asyou or Paul Popple ever were.
Dont suppose youd pay real money forthe job, Walter? You know howtouchy all these blasted young people are to-day.
I guess Ben Franklin andVoltaire and Dickens must have known something!
Have I complained properly about the vulgarity? Sometimes you forget yourself and becomequite literate.
Golly, Ben Bogey is twice as hard on me asyou or Paul Popple ever were. Father, have you had a drink of liquor this morning?
So Fred and Hazel went back into captivity. Well now, Bell, you just forget that silly idea, and keep yourlittle head clear for action.
Well, its certainly swell, but I dont think it quite suits yourmother and me. It just happens that I have some smallinterest in the Conqueror company.
As they drove back home, Sara babbled to her parent, I talked Mr. Violentand unexpected assault on man believed to be income-tax collector?
He decided that she had had no such luck. I guess Ben Franklin andVoltaire and Dickens must have known something!
Its also called stifling competition,and ganging up on the other racketeers.