saving cannabis

Tom Underwood rlfjko at globaldeal.net
Sun Aug 27 01:48:25 PDT 2006

Weepers passive acquiescencein whatever Fate might have in store impressed him more.
They fell in, and there was another moment of suppressed badtemper.
Men could not be allowed to choose gaol as analternative to military service.
If weadnt come in, an theyd got the Frenchies beat, twould abeen our turn next.
Its not worse than the colonels, or the company commanders,said Bourne.
Once we go over the top its the colonels and the companycommanders job. An aeroplane suddenly appeared in the sky, and, circling overthem, signalled with a klaxon horn.
It was only a caterpillartractor, which had come up to move a big gun to or from its lair.
The bloodybrass at what wrote that letter as never been in any big showisself, that a dare swear.
Then what did they come out wi us today for,swingin their weight about? The mere fact that they were moving aboutin the dark gave an air of stealth to the business.
If weadnt come in, an theyd got the Frenchies beat, twould abeen our turn next. I should besorry if you made a mess of things.
The trouble with you isthat you get things, get promotion for instance, too easily. The navy asgot all it can bloody well do, as things are. I hear you are going in for a commission. When at last Mr Rhys left them, they relaxed into ease with asigh.
His face had anexpression of enigmatic resignation. I hear you are going in for a commission. Theres nought sure for usns, anyway, said Weeper, relapsing. Let them as made thewar come an fight it, thats what a say. They moved off; but even before they moved the shellingslackened, and then ceased. Thats where thast got me beat, lad, he admitted. Ad ave given a lot to see thee go for thatminer, Madeley.
We want to put some o them bloody politiciansin the front line, an see em shelled to shit. The men of destiny looked at her, and then at one another.