Changing epi reservation limit

Maurice Stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 14 10:46:23 PST 2006

Hi John,

You have probably heard about the reservation trouble we are having on
the epi.  It has been requested that we put some limits on the
reservation time to give everyone a chance to get time.

Can you change the ReservationTotalTimePolicy on epi to the
12-ReservationTotalTimeRule?

I have already sent an email to the epi users letting them know that the
change in policy was coming but I did not give a specific time.  Once I
hear back from you I will let the users know that it is/has
happening/happened.

 Is this something that can happens quickly or does it have to wait for
a group of coral changes?

-m

maurice at stanford.edu

Maurice Stevens