Problem phoned in...

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 6 16:51:38 PST 2006

Hi guys --

Mary Calarrudo just called from the lab.  She is able to use remote
coral, but cannot use the SunRays.  She was able to use them earlier
(around lunch time), but now, when she tried to initiate a session, it
says there's something wrong with her login and prompts her to go to
options.  When she tried to go to options, it "kicks her out of the
system" if I've understood her explanation correctly...

Anyway, I've just logged into a Sunray without problem, so wonder if
it's something specific to her account.

Could you help her?  Her Coral login is calarrudo.

Thanks,

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.