SVGCOAT2, coral link not working, and track is working now.

Eric Perozziello eap at gloworm.Stanford.EDU
Fri Nov 3 21:27:42 PST 2006

Hi All,

I tried sending to SVGCOAT2-pcs (through coral), but it bounced (see
below).

I think SVGCOAT and SVGCOAT2 are now both working, at least to a
yellow state.  SVGCOAT2 is in shutdown, but I feel is definately
up to yellow, at least, for further testing.

I can't change the status in coral.  If you get this, and you can
change SVGCOAT2 from RED to YELLOW, it would be appreciated.
Both machines are written up in a comment on coral for the current
status.  I'll try to do further testing on SVGCOAT2 if it's made
yellow.  Since the steppers are coming back to life, it would be
good to have both tracks back online for the weekend!

Thanks,
-Eric