Coral enhancement suggestion to improve functionality of reservations pop up window...

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Nov 15 16:50:05 PST 2006

Greetings,

I would desire that you add an 'ADJUST' button to change session time or
comment to the reservations pop up box in CORAL for SNF staff members....

I routinely block out my RAITH reservations for specific projects and
time periods on the system for my usage two weeks into the future.
Then as the date approaches I routinely have to make modifications to
the MEMBER, PROJECT, ACCOUNT, PROCESS, BEGIN AND END FIELDS in that
dialog box.  This would save me the extra effort and much TYPING
required to change these reservation to reflect actual planned and
scheduled activities?

To be able to adjust times of sessions more easily would also help
everyone as we can take advantage of the dynamic changes on the
reservations system and close out 'open' short time slots. Users often
ask me to perform this task as they negotiate their session times with
the User before and the user after their sessions.

I would imagine that other staff members would find this useful as well..

Thank you Team Coral!

Best,

James Conway
jwc on coral