cash cow

Ninon Head fookj at superbline.com
Wed Sep 6 20:52:22 PDT 2006

That is the biographic style, and it does totack together torn bits of stuff, stuff with raw edges. I tooknotes as we sat together in chapel. Eachplayed his own tune, fiddle, flute, trumpet, drum or whatever theinstrument might be.
One finds oneself surprisingly supplied withinformation.
One can learn Spanish, one thinks, by tyinga string to the right toe and waking early. We are swepton by the torrent of things grown so familiar that they cast noshadow. Not that the sense of his owndeserts failed him. I was like oneadmitted behind the scenes: like one shown how the effects areproduced.
That was commensurate with his respect fordiscipline.
She waslike a crinkled poppy, febrile, thirsty with the desire to drinkdry dust.
I would break it off as one breaks off a bunch ofgrapes. A shell forms upon the soft soul,nacreous, shiny, upon which sensations tap their beaks in vain. The willow as she saw it grew on the verge of a greydesert where no bird sang. One can learn Spanish, one thinks, by tyinga string to the right toe and waking early. We are swepton by the torrent of things grown so familiar that they cast noshadow. She who had refused Percival lent herself to this, to this coveringover.
Hisfriends observed in him a growing tendency to domesticity .
One can learn Spanish, one thinks, by tyinga string to the right toe and waking early. Then says some lady with an impressive gesture, Come with me. Dark shadows blackened the tunnels between the stalks. Thats Louis in grey flannel with a snake belt.