facetiously

Tim Trujillo mpzp at geologic.at
Thu Sep 7 15:22:19 PDT 2006

It seemed fair and witty thatthis much of the booty should escape. He asked about Wadi Musa, because Turkish messages showed theirintention to assault it at once. In the next four months our experts from Akaba destroyed seventeenlocomotives. For variety we determined to work by Maan.
They would listen to no word but mine, and brought me their troublesfor judgement.
For such an eventuality we needed at Azrak an authority to lead thepotential local adherents. Loads slipped, saddles had to bere-girthed, and riders changed.
A faint shower last evening had brought earth and sky together inthe mellow day.
It seemed fair and witty thatthis much of the booty should escape. However, they could pay the penalty of thischeerfully. He misused his power and became oppressive; so it was his lastmarch with me. I hither over the head, and she rose and paced forward nervously. In the next four months our experts from Akaba destroyed seventeenlocomotives.
The loss of the engines wassore upon the Turks. He misused his power and became oppressive; so it was his lastmarch with me.
However, they could pay the penalty of thischeerfully. As the stars rose we agreed that we must marchupon Orion. Thanks to Maulud, Akababecame quit of all concern for its own present safety. He had cut across thehills by a difficult path to their great discomfort. AtDamascus people scrambled for the back seats in trains, even paid extrafor them. One of them, Omar, had been hanged by Jemal for treasondisclosed in the Picot papers.
Then, while they werestill puzzled and hurt, he came down simultaneously on both flanks.
He asked about Wadi Musa, because Turkish messages showed theirintention to assault it at once. They could only rise once, and their effort on that occasion must bedecisive.