inkling poky

Joanna Hart exw at astral.ws
Sat Sep 9 09:33:06 PDT 2006

He paused a minute and then added in an eerie way. Elizabeth Murray went back to her own room and dressed herself withher shaking fingers. She was terrified by the childs condition.
She had a sudden bitterrealization that she really did not know much about the childsmind.
It was intolerable that SHE should be made to feel ashamed. Emily made a sad mess of her lessons that day. Aunt Elizabeth had at lastdiscerned the way to conquer Emily.
And if Laura and Elizabeth wanted to see him why didnt they comeout?
She began to feel that she should nothave written them. Emily sat up in bed and looked at Aunt Laura again. Shesdrinking it up like a thirsty sponge.
Probably you cant write a line of real poetry and neverwill.
Emily, her heart thrilling, handed him her Jimmy-book. Thereis nothing hidden that shall not be revealed. It was fortunate for Emily that Dean Priest was in Blair Waterduring this forlorn time. God help themif theres some weakness in them that prevents their climbing.
I KNEW Ilses mother couldnt have done it, said Emilytriumphantly. How muchwould YOU play if you were buried?
Shes alwaystalking nonsense like that, even when shes well.
She was so happy that her happiness seemed to irradiatethe world with its own splendour.
Emily blinked away the tears and tried to laugh.
She was so happy that her happiness seemed to irradiatethe world with its own splendour. And if Laura and Elizabeth wanted to see him why didnt they comeout?
For the first time in her life it occurred toElizabeth Murray to wonder if she had done rightly.
For twelve years we have wronged the dead.
Emily looked back at him mutely, nervelessly. Our stepmothers mother was a Highland Scotchwoman.
She wished shehad never given her verses to Mr Carpenter.
She began to feel that she should nothave written them.
Her cheeks were crimson and her eyes had still the same far,wild look. Whoor what had taught the little jade these things?
The excitement of Blair Water had died away before Emily was deemedstrong enough to hear the story.
It was thefirst time she had called Emily dear.
Ill keep my word to the child, said Elizabethstubbornly. Shes a sick child but Im not seriously alarmed about her yet.
I want to be famous and rich, said Emily coolly.
He satby the western window with a strange expression on his face.
Whats that nonsenseshes talking about the Wind Woman?