credit deformed

Norman Payne bxluk at enzie.com
Tue Sep 12 04:47:31 PDT 2006

Surely you dont mean to miss such a chanceas that? Ill tell you everythingby degrees; theres not much time before he goes.
He put his arm behind her and drew her towards him, kissing heron the cheek as he did so.
Youll fix the old folk when you get there. But his clothes to her satisfaction were asimmaculate as ever. She took his hand and held it between hers.
I am thinking,thinking of all you mean to me, of our future.
She was not quite sure that shealtogether liked his new mood. But youll let them come and see the knot tied, wont you? He began angrily: How dare that cad Galton send you that box of sweets.
Nell telephones she and her beau are coming toSt.
Instead of being a help, youve done allyou could to down me.
But she didnt intend giving up her right toharmless attentions such as boxes of candy.
Im so glad you think so; everything depends now upon keeping it dark. Surely you dont mean to miss such a chanceas that?
But youll let them come and see the knot tied, wont you?
She beckoned to thelatter, who whispered: Theyre bargaining about the ring.
Perhaps Ive made you thinktheyre greater friends than they really are. Mrs OHara grinned sympathetically and joyously.
She combed it out and twisted it, holding it beside herface.
If not, we can start in the morning early and find out.
He dropped on his knees besideher and grasped her hand, holding it to his lips.
She would have loved to know more about thatbut this wasnt the moment.