lost "community service"

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 27 11:49:01 PDT 2007

Hi all --

Actually, I'm surprised Community Service was still working -- I thought
Maureen had deactivated it.  I would suggest that we have Community
Service (Superuser) to be assigned judiciously to certain helpful
labmembers.  Jim Kruger is certainly deserving, as is Eric P.  What do
you think?

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.