lost "community service"

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 27 13:12:35 PDT 2007

Mary, Eric, Jim, and Paul:

Yes, in the most recent release of Coral, we tightened up the way that
peoples' projects and accounts get added ... in fact, we had found that
if someone were still allowed to work on a project and if that project
existed (but was not necessarily active) that it got added to the list.
I suspect that we would all agree that if a project is made inactive,
that it should no longer appear.  So, the discovery that "Community
Service" no longer is added to the list confirms that we fixed that
problem because Maureen indeed made the generic "Community Service"
project inactive at our request in favor of more project specific
community service projects.

I've now created a new "Community Service (Superuser)" project and added
Jim and Eric to that .... and it should appear shortly.