Unable to log into Coral

Nahid Harjee nharjee at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 28 20:43:11 PDT 2007

All,

I am having difficulty logging into Coral. I have tried to log in via Remote
Coral on several machines as well as locally on the Flare workstations. When
I try to log in via Remote Coral, I get the error "Authentication failed".
On the Flare workstations, there is no error message, but Coral will not
load. This problem must have started sometime between today and 08/24, when
I last logged in.

My Coral username is nharjee. I would appreciate if someone could look into
this soon, as I was planning on doing a lot of work in the fab tonight.

Thanks in advance,

nh

--
Nahid Harjee