Please watch for electronic website. thaogdglki at
Mon Dec 10 15:45:44 PST 2007

(Dear friends,
Sorry to bother you.We are a large-scale merchandise wholesaler in China,
Our merchandise such as,Tv,notebooks,phones,psp,projectors,motorcycles,musical instruments ect.Our products are in good quality,but low price,it will interest you.At the same time,we can supple you the direct and quick service.we are legal sellers.
Our website is :
                MSN: nyqbw at
              Email: nyqbw at
              skype: nyqbw1
                TEL: +86 377 61825901
If you think we are excellent, please contact us.We will serve for you will all our effort.)###