Question about Coral on Mac OS X

Nahid Harjee nharjee at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 2 18:17:11 PST 2007

Hi,

I am running remote Coral on Mac OS X 10.4.8. Java Web Start indicates that
it is using J2SE 5.0.

In the equipment tree on the left, the traffic light images indicating
equipment status is cropped such that only the yellow light is visible. In
some cases, the equipment name and current user is also truncated with an
ellipsis. I have attached a screen capture as an example (all traffic lights
are cropped and svgcoat2 name is truncated). Is this a known issue for Coral
on a Mac? Do you have any suggestions for fixing these issues?

Thanks,

nh

--
Nahid Harjee