Suggestion for Supplies Check Out dialog

Sebastian J. Osterfeld sjo at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 24 16:36:03 PST 2007

Hello,

I just want to make a suggestion for the supplies checkout dialog on
coral. Right now, once you have entered the quantity and barcode and
clicked o.k., the dialog disappears without a trace from the screen, so
one has no indication of whether things were recorded correctly. Maybe I
even clicked the "Cancel" button by accident, and I wouldn't even know
it. So how about adding a seventh tab to coral (right  now it has 6:
Reservations, History, Maintenance, Policy, ...) that shows a listing of
all recorded supply purchases (with prices) for the user? Or something
similar? Basically it would be nice to have an immediate on-screen
receipt or confirmation of one's purchase.

Thanks!

--
Sebastian J. Osterfeld
Ph.D. Candidate