Indecent unshamed DuPont Refused Payment!
Tue Jan 30 18:31:46 PST 2007
Indecent unshamed DuPont Refused Payment!
A Public Letter to All World
Honorable Ladies and Gentlemen:
After Du Pont Chemical Company of United States pessessed an effective and innoxious agricultural pesicide technology of Mr. Huang during 1995 and 1998, it constantly refused to pay Mr. Huang for patent fee and license fee (or total compensation fee) according to Du Pont's active committment in Article 5 of 1995 Protocol. This is called refusing to pay after getting goods, then whether they will not provide goods after receiving money? Or providing fake goods or defected goods? Who will be the next victim? And when? How much will the pillaged possessions be (surely it will not be a small figure)? Who can guarantee? Therefore, Mr. Huang appealed to honorable ladies, gentlemen, presidents, technical experts and all exalted gentlemen to raise your guard for Holliday and U.S. Du Pont from pillaging your gorgeous wealth. Although you are capable enough of crashing their conspiracy of refusing paying their bill, you don't have to waste your precious energy, time and money. Try your best to keep away from them and never or seldom conduct various transactions with them! Please tell your relatives, friends and colleagues to check whether they were trapped by Du Pont and Holliday. If so, please ask them for compensation as soon as possible. Otherwise, if the time limit of law expires, it can be considered as automatic abstention.
Universal Agent: SXF
(If you consider it is a junk mail, please send inquiries to the Email address below. This is not a junk mail because Du Pont does not dare deny the facts I provided above. Du Pont China: info.china at chn.dupont.com, Du Pont Headquarters: info at dupont.com)
IMPUDENT, SCOUNDREL, DuPont of USA and Holliday!
Who has humiliated he、she and it?IMPUDENT DuPont of USA and Holliday!
1. Dare Du Pont and its CEO Holliday deny this publicly? They absolutely dared not, as what I said is all truth.
2. If everyone can tramp down on law and publicly provoke the civilization of the world, like Du Pon and its CEO Holliday have done, what the world will be? Logic here is simple, As Du Pont and its CEO Holliday can tramp down on the "Contract Law" and seize the patent of the others as its own before the eyes of the public of the world, why other people cannot kill and loot in defiance of the Criminal Law and be encouraged?
3. Due to the stipulations concerning secrecy in the "Biological Evaluation Agreement", please forgive us that I and Mr. Huang cannot make public our true names. But Du Pont and its CEO Holliday absolutely know our true names.
IMPUDENT, SCOUNDREL, DuPont of the United States!无耻，无赖，美国杜邦和贺利得!
IMPUDENT, SCOUNDREL, CEO of DuPont Holliday !
DuPont Co. and its CEO Holliday are transnational scoundrel!
Without open objection, DuPont is openly admitting itself to be a transnational scoundrel!
We firmly believe that the United State is not a country that shields and connives at rascals and the American government is not a government that shields and connives at rascals!
We request the American government actions to intensify the law enforcement strength to protect
intellectual property rights,force transnational scoundrel DuPont to carry out it's voluntarily
promised obligations in the agreement.
Hello, my respectable President Mr. Bush:
The fact that DuPont declined to fulfill the agreement has been presented to you for several times via president at whitehouse.gov; As a result, president at whitehouse.gov sent back three letters containing the following same contents on the behalf of Mr. President in Sep 2004:"Thank you for e-mailing President Bush. Your ideas and comments are very important to him." My "ideas and comments" are as follows: it is verified by Mr. Huang with adequate facts and irrefutable legal evidences that DuPont must disburse Mr. Huang patent fee, license fee or equivalent "Utter Compensation" fee and DuPont's persistent refusal to disburse these fees infringes upon the intellectual property rights of Mr. Huang. president at whitehouse.gov mentioned "are very important to him." I don't dare to unduly surmise the meaning of "very important" to Mr. President; However, according to my humble opinions, there exits the following "important": on the one hand, respectable Mr. President, the American Government led by Mr. President as well as the great American people bitterly hate the predation of the intellectual property rights of
others through brazen means such as stealing, shameless acts; in contrast, DuPont is committing such brazen and shameless deals; on the other hand, the number of your country's intellectual property rights in a variety of fields is far in excess of that of any nations in the world and suffers greatly from rights infringement. Therefore, your government always reserves no efforts in urging other nations to intensify the law enforcement strength to protect your country's intellectual property rights. However, while your government reserves no efforts in urging the Chinese government to intensify the law enforcement strength to protect your country's intellectual property rights and receives your "more encouraged" praise, DuPont is infringing the intellectual property rights of Mr. Huang through various extremely brazen and shameless means, which constitutes an extremely bad signal to the governments and public of other nations in the world, a extremely "good" model for current and potential thieves of intellectual property rights, an enormous damage to your government protection of your country's intellectual property rights, and a tremendous humiliation to your country's lofty status in the world. For the sake of the glory of the great American people and the reputation of a legion of American corporations, in order to safeguard your country's lofty status in the world and protect the intellectual property rights of your country and other nations in the world, we humbly request you and your government to prevent DuPont's such extremely brazen infringement and even seizure behaviors, and force DuPont to carry out it's voluntarily promised obligations in the agreement. We firmly believe that the United State is not a country that shields and connives at rascals and the American government is not a government that shields and connives at rascals; Under the instruction of our respectable Mr. President and the Americangovernment, the rascal of DuPont shall be aware of shame and be able to turn into a normal corporation by giving up shameless behaviors. Due to the adequate evidences, the clear-cut rights and obligations of both parties of DuPont and Mr. Huang, and simple legal relations, the infringement of the intellectual property rights of Mr. Huang by DuPont can be absolutely prevented and DuPont will surely disburse Mr. Huang patent fee, license fee or equivalent "Utter Compensation" fee as long as your government intensifies the law enforcement strength to protect intellectual property rights as well.
With best regards!
Heartfelt thanks for your reading my E-mail and your mail of attention to this matter. I would like to make some replenishment concerning the matter, for you to judge and decide.
1. At the request of Du Pont, Mr. Huang has for 10 times submitted written technical materials to Du Pont from April 1993 to 1994, for expert group of Du Pont to conduct feasibility analysis.
2. On February 22, 1995, Dr Robert F Sklar, Technology Transfer Licensing Manager of DuPont arrived in Shanghai in China, to "sign many agreements" with Mr. Huang. Mr. Huang insisted DuPont examines samples first before signs any agreement. However, as samples were still in the process of purification at the time, no agreements were signed then.
3. On March 28, 1995, Mr. Huang sent the first batch of samples to Du Pont by post.
4. On September 7, 1995, Mr. Huang received "Biological Evaluation Agreement" (1995 Agreement) sent by Du Pont, requiring Mr. Huang to sign this agreement and again provide samples. Mr. Huang signed the agreement and sent second batch of samples as requested by DuPont.
DuPont admit in Article 5 of the "1995 Agreement" that Mr. Huang will be entitled to claim patent and licensing fees. DuPont states in Article 8 of the "1995 Agreement" that Mr. Huang may not cooperate with any universities or enterprises in any form before and after signing of this agreement (for this reason, Mr. Huang has refused cooperation request of several companies).
5. On September 10, 1998, DuPont sent a letter to Mr. Huang, asking for third batch of samples.
6. In 1999, DuPont carried out a month-long insecticide screening on the third batch of samples (in fact, it has carried out weeds killing test and mould killing test in the meantime), and required to keep all these tests a secret.
7. On June 8, 2000, DuPont sent a letter saying it was not interested in samples provided by Mr. Huang, and refused to pay Mr. Huang patent and licensing fees.
8.The mail signed by DuPont on June 2th, 2005, threaten Mr.Huang ,and prevent Mr.Huang send the
Seek response from E-mail: info at dupont.com
info.china at chn.dupont.com
杜邦中国 info.china at chn.dupont.com ,
杜邦总部Contact Us:info at dupont.com
2 如果大家都像美国杜邦及其总裁Holliday这样极其无耻地公开践踏法律和公开挑衅全世界文明法制国家的话，世界将是一个怎样的世界 ？逻辑很简单，既然美国杜邦及其总裁Holliday以这些极其无耻、无赖的行为在全世界公众面前公开践踏《合同法》强占别人的专利而受到支持，为甚么其他人在全世界公众面前公开践踏《刑法》而杀人、抢劫不可能受到鼓励？
杜邦公司不履行协议的事实已多次通过president at whitehouse.gov向您呈述；president at whitehouse.gov也在 2004年9月代替总统先生发来下述三封内容相同的回信："Thank you for e-mailing President Bush. Your ideas and comments are very important to him."我的"ideas and comments"是黄先生有充足的事实证据与无可辩驳的法律依据证明，杜邦必须向黄先生支付专利费、许可证费或等额的"完全赔偿"金，杜邦一直拒绝支付这些费用是侵犯黄先生的知识产权。president at whitehouse.gov说"are very important to him."
"very important"对总统先生是何含意，我不敢妄自猜测；但就愚见而言，有下列"important" 。
全责代理人： SXF 2005.09.17.23：59
2. 1995年2月22日杜邦技术转让与许可证经理Sklar博士 （E.I.DU PONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY Robert
F. Sklar Ph. D. Manager,Technology Transfer Licensing)来中国上海，要与黄先生"签订许多协议"。黄先生坚持要在让杜邦看了样品后再签协议，而当时样品尚在提纯过程中，故未签协议。
4. 1995年9月7日黄先生收到杜邦寄来的《BIOLOGICAL EVALUATION AGREEMENT（1995年协议)》，要求黄先生签署此协议并再提供样品。黄先生按杜邦要求署了此协议并向杜邦寄出了第贰批样品。杜邦在《1995年协议》第5条中向黄先生主动承诺，黄先生将有提取专利费、许可证费的权利。杜邦在《1995年协议》第8条中规定，黄先生不得与任何大学或企业作任何合作（黄先生为此而谢绝了几家公司要求合作的 请求）。
6 1999年杜邦对第叁批样品进行一个多月的Insecticide Screening（际实上，同时进行了杂草杀灭试验和霉菌杀灭试验。杜邦要求对这些试验全部保密）。
7. 2000年6月8日杜邦发信称对黄先生的样品不感兴趣,拒绝向黄先生支付专利费和特许证费。 8.2005.06.02. 杜邦签署信件，对黄先生进行威胁-恫吓，阻止黄先生发此E-mail。
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the coral