Reservation restrictions for Epi2

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 1 17:53:20 PDT 2007

Hi all --

I'd like to second Maurice's request.  It's unbelievable how many people
are fighting over getting reservations on a machine that's down (hope
springs eternal).  In the meantime, Maurice will be reserving all the
epi2 time for himself, just to cut down on speculative booking.  But we
also anticipate this will be a problem when the machine does come up
(hope springs eternal...)

In addition, I'd like to formally submit a request on behalf of
Jeannie.  The proposal is to charge two hours of equipment time for each
enable event on either metalica or innotec, whether the system is used
for 30 minutes or two hours.  In addition, for equipment use over two
hours, actual time is charged.

Thanks all!

Mary

--