Runaway mozilla session

Eric Perozziello eap at gloworm.Stanford.EDU
Tue Nov 27 23:56:07 PST 2007

Hi all,

I have a runaway mozilla session on coral.

It's strange, but mozilla, starting maybe only a few weeks ago,
started doing this on "normal" websites (this time, amazon.com)
in places where it shouldn't really be a problem.

Also, I try to go to the shell and use "ps" to hunt down the
process and kill it, but it doesn't seem to be there (accessible to me).

Any ideas?  I'd like to be able to kill these things when they happen!

Thanks,
-Eric