massage therapist data

Ali M Post SheppardKatharine at tocrisusa.com
Tue Sep 4 22:54:01 PDT 2007

Sep1 - Sep 7: With every purchase of our MD Directory comes without charge a Listing for Dentists, Nursing Homes and Hospitals

Licensed MDs in the USA

788,287 in total – 17,400 emails

Lots of MDs in specialties like Orthopedics, Surgery, Radiology, Dermatology, Neurology, General Practice etc..

Many unique fields like 'medical school attended' and 'location of residency training'

Specially reduced price: $351

*** FREE OFFER: Get the 3 directories below for FREE with the purchase of the Doctor data ***

American Hospital Listing
23,000 Admins in more than 7,000 hospitals {a $399 value]

Listing of American Dentists
More than half a million listings [worth $299 alone!]

Nursing Homes in the USA
Full data for CFO, Nursing Directors, Senior Admins [ worth $249 alone ]

reply by email: medistats at hotmail.com

if you send us an email with "block" in the subject we will not include you in future mail