Problems logging into Coral

Wes Smith wessmith at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 18 09:13:29 PDT 2007

I'm currently having difficulties logging into Coral both remotely and
from the coral workstations in the lab. I am able to log onto the Sun
workstations using my username and password, but Coral does not start
up. I also tried entering "coral" in the console window, and I see a
window that says Coral Starting but nothing happens after that. I get
an "Authentication failed" error when I try to log on remotely. I
haven't changed my password recently.

My coral username is: wessmith

Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much,

Wes Smith