Listing of emergency medicine physicians etc..

deceit gab5amoebae at afl.com.fj
Thu Apr 3 15:42:30 PDT 2008

Board Certified Medical Doctors in the USA

788,776 in total <> 17,987 emails

Many different medical specialties

Can easily be sorted by 16 different fields

Now offered at the lower rate:  $390

<><><> We will give you the lists below at no extra charge if you order this week <><><>

US Pharmaceutical Company Executives List
Names and email addresses of 47,000 employees in high-ranking positions

American Hospitals
Full data for all the major positions in more than 7k facilities

Directory of American Dentists
597,000 dentists and dental services ( a $350 value!)

Chiropractors in the USA
Complete data for all chiropractors in the United States (a $250 value)

send us an email:      mirvabohessa at hotmail.com

valid until Apr4

If you send us an email with 94672 in the heading we will take you off
MiGHT's Trend Micro InterScan Security Gateway Appliance has scanned this message and found it to be free of known security risks.