warning from tylannitride at snf.stanford.edu (fwd)

Eric Perozziello eap at gloworm.Stanford.EDU
Tue Jun 3 15:00:30 PDT 2008

I've been getting messages like this (from different equipment)
for about a month now.  There doesn't seem to be any real
problem with email, and I've heard that others are getting these
messages as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Eric

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 3 Jun 2008 21:40:19 -0000
From: tylannitride-help at snf.stanford.edu
To: ericp at snf.stanford.edu
Subject: warning from tylannitride at snf.stanford.edu

tylannitride at snf.stanford.edu mailing list.

at tylannitride-owner at snf.stanford.edu.

Messages to you from the tylannitride mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the tylannitride mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the tylannitride mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <tylannitride-get.123_145 at snf.stanford.edu>

send an empty message to: