Coral acting funny.

Eric Perozziello eap at gloworm.Stanford.EDU
Fri Nov 14 01:01:34 PST 2008

Coral seems to not be in sync with the actual equipment.

I enabled STS at about 00:35 on 14-Nov-2008, and
the equipment turned on (that is, the on-light attached to
the equipment comes on), but coral does not show it enabled.

I go to disable, and the "ON" light DOES NOT go out,
and coral still shows as if it's not enabled (as of 00:55).

Thanks,
-Eric

PS:  Quitting coral and restarting seems to "update" it,
but if you are logged in, and coral "thinks" something is
not enabled (but the hardware is really "ON"), and you attempt to disable,
it ignores your request.  So you have to log out and in
multiple times to do anything.