remote coral doesn't work

Ginel Corina Hill ginel at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 5 19:19:27 PDT 2009

Hi Coral-

I've been using remote coral for years and it stopped working when I transitioned to my new mac running os 10.5.  All my other application transferred over fine, except this one and for good measure it even stopped working on my old computer, so I don't know what has happened.  I've tried redownloading the coral.jnlp file, reinstalling java, copying the file from my old computer (but it stopped working there also) asking other people what they have done and haven't had any luck.  When I try to launch it, it says unable to launch application and error: the required field is missing from the launch file: <jnlp>.  Any recommendations?  Thanks

Ginel Hill